PORTLAND, Maine (NEWS CENTER) --Portland Police are investigating a string of burglaries that happened across the city within the last month.
On Tuesday, police released a list of burglarized gas stations and convenience stores:
- Hilltop Superette, 135 Congress St.on December 16th
- Peace Food Market, 21 Chestnut St. on December 24th
- Cigarette Shopper, 263 St. John St. on December 30th
- Jake's Quik Stop, 205 Brighton Ave. on January 10th
- The Riverton Gas Station, 1585 Forest Ave. on January 10th and 11th
- Clipper Mart, 55 Riverside St on January 11th
Police said all the burglaries have occurred during the overnight hours and the burglars either pried the doors open or broke glass.