A New Year, a litany of excuses, and Salt | Arts & Culture
Hey folks, we can relax. The Mayan Apocalypse did not materialize, and we didn't go over that Fiscal Cliff. All is well.
Time to set some New Year's resolutions!
I hate to set diet / exercise resolutions. Mostly because I hate to diet or exercise. Well, I like to ski (and it's ski season, baby!) so I guess that counts as exercise, right? Because after skiing all day last Saturday, wow, I felt some muscles I didn't know I had. And as far as diet? I guess I can go with eating more fruits / vegetables and drinking more water. There. Done.
But I HAVE set my GoodReads 2013 Challenge!
Upcoming Events near Portland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police respond to an underage drinking house party, Westbrook High School investigates.
- Chocolate bunnies ready to hop into Easter baskets
- Public weighs in on Westbrook outdoor concert proposal
- Westbrook hosts forum following student suspension controversy
- Westbrook school board member files claim against city