YELLOW DOT PROGRAM KICKS OFF IN MAINE OCTOBER 13 | Blogs
A yellow dot on the rear window of your car could save your life. Not just any yellow dot. One issued by the Yellow Dot Program.
The yellow dot sticker lets emergency personnel know that you have enrolled in the Yellow Dot Program and should have a packet of vital information in your glove box. The information includes who you want called in an emergency, your hospital preference, allergies, and necessary medications. Read more: Where the kick off events will be held October 13 and how to enroll in the program.
Upcoming Events near Portland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Waste managers are seeking ways to capitalize on organic waste and keep it out of landfills.
- Freeport Flag Lady recovering from surgery
- Comedian Bob Marley to perform at Falmouth High School
- Crabs & climate change pose threat to Maine shellfish
- Habitat For Humanity chapter celebrates largest project to date
- South Portland police arrest N.Y. man on forgery charges
- Clean Water Bond could correct mistakes by investing in water quality improvements.
- Million Meals Maine feeds starving children
- A car struck a pedestrian in Scarborough
- The closure of a small section of Higgins Beach has ruffled some feathers in Scarborough.
- Police respond to an underage drinking house party, Westbrook High School investigates.
- Chocolate bunnies ready to hop into Easter baskets
- Public weighs in on Westbrook outdoor concert proposal
- Westbrook hosts forum following student suspension controversy
- Westbrook school board member files claim against city