Questions to Ask when Choosing a Home Care Agency | Blogs
Jean, who is 86-years-old, has Alzheimer’s disease. Little by little, her ability to take care of herself and her home has diminished. Her children promised her that she would be able to stay in her own home, but as her condition worsened, the challenges mounted. In order for her to be safe, Jean needed someone nearby at all times. It was an impossible situation for her family, so on the advice of her doctor, they looked into home care agencies. Read more.
Upcoming Events near Portland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- This is Home promo featuring the Yarmouth Clam Festival
- Food company grant has been established in Maine to train new dairy farmers.
- Mainers celebrate Social Media Day (#SMDayME)
- Local business filling order for big client
- 1st Statewide Virtual Public School Hosts In-Person Info Session in Freeport for Interested Families