Questions to Ask when Choosing a Home Care Agency | Blogs
Jean, who is 86-years-old, has Alzheimer’s disease. Little by little, her ability to take care of herself and her home has diminished. Her children promised her that she would be able to stay in her own home, but as her condition worsened, the challenges mounted. In order for her to be safe, Jean needed someone nearby at all times. It was an impossible situation for her family, so on the advice of her doctor, they looked into home care agencies. Read more.
Upcoming Events near Portland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Waste managers are seeking ways to capitalize on organic waste and keep it out of landfills.
- Freeport Flag Lady recovering from surgery
- Comedian Bob Marley to perform at Falmouth High School
- Crabs & climate change pose threat to Maine shellfish
- Habitat For Humanity chapter celebrates largest project to date