DES Daughters Sue Eli Lilly | Blogs
When Patricia Royall was 28-years-old she was rushed to the emergency room with massive bleeding. The diagnosis: cervical cancer. "The doctor who treated me asked if I was a DES daughter and I told him I didn't know," says Patricia. "He told me I had some reproductive abnormalities that he had seen in other DES daughters, and explained that if my mother had taken DES while she was pregnant with me, I would need to make sure all of my future doctors and health care providers knew that I had been exposed to DES." Read more.
Upcoming Events near Portland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Food company grant has been established in Maine to train new dairy farmers.
- Mainers celebrate Social Media Day (#SMDayME)
- Local business filling order for big client
- 1st Statewide Virtual Public School Hosts In-Person Info Session in Freeport for Interested Families
- Student scientists tackling green crab conundrum.
- South Portland passes ordinance to block tar sands
- South Portland to make final tar sands vote
- Volunteers collect more than enough signatures needed to get legalized marijuana on the South Portland ballot in November.
- Crews break gas main in South Portland
- Police looking for car involved in attempted burglary