DES Daughters Sue Eli Lilly | Blogs
When Patricia Royall was 28-years-old she was rushed to the emergency room with massive bleeding. The diagnosis: cervical cancer. "The doctor who treated me asked if I was a DES daughter and I told him I didn't know," says Patricia. "He told me I had some reproductive abnormalities that he had seen in other DES daughters, and explained that if my mother had taken DES while she was pregnant with me, I would need to make sure all of my future doctors and health care providers knew that I had been exposed to DES." Read more.
Upcoming Events near Portland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Waste managers are seeking ways to capitalize on organic waste and keep it out of landfills.
- Freeport Flag Lady recovering from surgery
- Comedian Bob Marley to perform at Falmouth High School
- Crabs & climate change pose threat to Maine shellfish
- Habitat For Humanity chapter celebrates largest project to date