DES Daughter Petitions Eli Lilly to "Fess Up on DES" | Blogs
The recent DES breast cancer trial against drug manufacturer Eli Lilly was a momentous event for Maine DES daughter Patricia Royall. The case was settled out of court on the second day, before all evidence was heard. Royall decided to start a petition drive demanding Eli Lilly’s CEO to “fess up on DES." She has nearly 400 signatures from around the world. Her goal is 5,000. Read more.
Upcoming Events near Portland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Waste managers are seeking ways to capitalize on organic waste and keep it out of landfills.
- Freeport Flag Lady recovering from surgery
- Comedian Bob Marley to perform at Falmouth High School
- Crabs & climate change pose threat to Maine shellfish
- Habitat For Humanity chapter celebrates largest project to date