Weight Loss Surgery: Becky's Journey | Blogs
When Becky Sawtelle's father died 17 years ago, she ate. When her marriage ended three years later, she ate. And when her older sister died of bone cancer six years ago, she ate. "Food has always been my comfort," says Becky. "It's the one thing I can control and it was always there." Read more.
Upcoming Events near Portland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Food company grant has been established in Maine to train new dairy farmers.
- Mainers celebrate Social Media Day (#SMDayME)
- Local business filling order for big client
- 1st Statewide Virtual Public School Hosts In-Person Info Session in Freeport for Interested Families
- Student scientists tackling green crab conundrum.
- South Portland to make final tar sands vote
- Volunteers collect more than enough signatures needed to get legalized marijuana on the South Portland ballot in November.
- Crews break gas main in South Portland
- Police looking for car involved in attempted burglary
- "World's Largest Touring Grill" cooking to benefit Old Orchard Beach fire department