Where You Can Pick Blueberries in Maine | Blogs
If you’re looking for a farm that will let you pick your own blueberries, you’re in luck because there are several in Maine. Most places are opening mid to late July, but some not until the first of August. If a farm has a website or Facebook page, I included a link. Otherwise, you might want to call ahead to make sure it’s open for picking. Read more ...
Upcoming Events near Portland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Food company grant has been established in Maine to train new dairy farmers.
- Mainers celebrate Social Media Day (#SMDayME)
- Local business filling order for big client
- 1st Statewide Virtual Public School Hosts In-Person Info Session in Freeport for Interested Families
- Student scientists tackling green crab conundrum.
- South Portland to make final tar sands vote
- Volunteers collect more than enough signatures needed to get legalized marijuana on the South Portland ballot in November.
- Crews break gas main in South Portland
- Police looking for car involved in attempted burglary
- "World's Largest Touring Grill" cooking to benefit Old Orchard Beach fire department