American Cancer Society Offers Unique Wedding Favors Program | Community Spirit
Are you getting married? The American Cancer Society’s Wedding Favors program offers couples a unique way to honor guests with beautiful scrolls or acknowledgement cards indicating that a donation has been made in place of traditional wedding favors. Customized with the name of a loved one lost to cancer or one currently undergoing treatment, our favors will add meaning to your big day. To learn more, visit: www.acsweddingscrolls.org
Upcoming Events near Portland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- This is Home promo featuring the Yarmouth Clam Festival
- Food company grant has been established in Maine to train new dairy farmers.
- Mainers celebrate Social Media Day (#SMDayME)
- Local business filling order for big client
- 1st Statewide Virtual Public School Hosts In-Person Info Session in Freeport for Interested Families
- Environmentalists celebrate Clear Skies Ordinance
- South Portland passes ordinance to block tar sands
- South Portland to make final tar sands vote
- Volunteers collect more than enough signatures needed to get legalized marijuana on the South Portland ballot in November.
- Crews break gas main in South Portland