Hancock County Diabetes Support Group to Meet on June 5 | Events
ELLSWORTH: The Hancock County Diabetes Support Group will meet on Tuesday, June 5, at 6:30 p.m. in the Classroom of the Maine Coast Memorial Hospital Medical Office Building (Door C, Room 1000).
This session will be an open discussion. Come prepared to discuss your successes and your frustrations. What has helped you keep your blood sugars under good control? Are there any tools you have found that have been helpful? Bring them or information about where to find them to share with the group.
Having difficulty controlling your blood sugars, let’s see if we can brain storm ways that might help you. Were there any tools that were helpful and no longer work or are there things that really did not work at all, come share that information with us and we’ll help you come up with some suggestions that might work for you.
The Hancock County Diabetes Support Group is free and open to the public. It meets the first Tuesday of every month in the Classroom (Door C) of the Maine Coast Memorial Hospital Medical Office Building. For more information call 664-5475.
Upcoming Events near Portland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Waste managers are seeking ways to capitalize on organic waste and keep it out of landfills.
- Freeport Flag Lady recovering from surgery
- Comedian Bob Marley to perform at Falmouth High School
- Crabs & climate change pose threat to Maine shellfish
- Habitat For Humanity chapter celebrates largest project to date
- South Portland police arrest N.Y. man on forgery charges
- Clean Water Bond could correct mistakes by investing in water quality improvements.
- Million Meals Maine feeds starving children
- A car struck a pedestrian in Scarborough
- The closure of a small section of Higgins Beach has ruffled some feathers in Scarborough.
- Police respond to an underage drinking house party, Westbrook High School investigates.
- Chocolate bunnies ready to hop into Easter baskets
- Public weighs in on Westbrook outdoor concert proposal
- Westbrook hosts forum following student suspension controversy
- Westbrook school board member files claim against city