"Forgiveness and Letting Go of the Past" | Events
A 2-hour workshop designed for parents and professionals
So often the process of separation and divorce is clogged with guilt, fault, blame, resentment or rage. Exploring forgiveness, what it is and what it is not, can often clear the path to heal ourselves and our children from these harmful emotions.
Facilitated by Tricia Weyand, LCPC, this workshop will provide a practical look at the why and how of letting go, for family members touched by the effects of divorce as well as any adult looking for tools for various relationships in their lives. "Nothing inspires me more than working with people to confront and gain deeper understanding of the conflicts that at times affect their lives. I believe that through education, structure and compassion, change is both possible and likely. For me this work is part of my creative process," says Tricia.
Monday, January 28, 2013
7:00 - 8:30 p.m.
at Kids First Center, suite 104
To hold a spot, please just call or email to let us know you're coming!
Upcoming Events near Portland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Waste managers are seeking ways to capitalize on organic waste and keep it out of landfills.
- Freeport Flag Lady recovering from surgery
- Comedian Bob Marley to perform at Falmouth High School
- Crabs & climate change pose threat to Maine shellfish
- Habitat For Humanity chapter celebrates largest project to date