Parent Effectiveness in Resolving Conflict with your Teen | Events
The Opportunity Alliance is offering a seven week parenting class this winter! This series is for parents with children ages 12-20 and focuses on adolescent development and behavior, communication and problem solving, topics of concern, and strengthening the parent teen relationship.
Tuesdays, 6 - 8 p.m. at the Family Center in South Portland - January 29 - March 12.
Upcoming Events near Portland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Waste managers are seeking ways to capitalize on organic waste and keep it out of landfills.
- Freeport Flag Lady recovering from surgery
- Comedian Bob Marley to perform at Falmouth High School
- Crabs & climate change pose threat to Maine shellfish
- Habitat For Humanity chapter celebrates largest project to date