Be in a documentary for Fenway's 100th birthday | News
PORTLAND, Maine (NEWS CENTER) -- Listen up, Red Sox fans! You might remember this group of students from a story we did a couple of months ago.
Maine native Jacob Ouellette attends Emerson College in Boston and is working on a documentary in honor of Fenway Park's 100th anniversary. He's collecting memories from fans, and this weekend, you have the chance to be a part of it.
The Sea Dogs are opening up Hadlock Field for the students to use. Saturday afternoon from 12-2, you can share your stories for the documentary and meet Jacob and the rest of Red Seat Productions in Portland.
Upcoming Events near Portland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- This is Home promo featuring the Yarmouth Clam Festival
- Food company grant has been established in Maine to train new dairy farmers.
- Mainers celebrate Social Media Day (#SMDayME)
- Local business filling order for big client
- 1st Statewide Virtual Public School Hosts In-Person Info Session in Freeport for Interested Families
- Environmentalists celebrate Clear Skies Ordinance
- South Portland passes ordinance to block tar sands
- South Portland to make final tar sands vote
- Volunteers collect more than enough signatures needed to get legalized marijuana on the South Portland ballot in November.
- Crews break gas main in South Portland