Author Kate Lombardi on "The Mama's Boy Myth" | News
Kate Lombardi is a New York Times contributor and the author of "The Mama's Boy Myth." In the book, Lombardi looks at the surprisingly close relationship between mothers and sons.
For more information on Kate Lombardi click here: KATE LOMBARDI
Lombardi was brought to Maine for a Q&A session by Boys to Men, an organization that works to support the healthy development of adolescent boys by providing assistance and educational resources to boys and those who help raise them
For more information on Boys to Men click here: BOYS TO MEN
Upcoming Events near Portland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- This is Home promo featuring the Yarmouth Clam Festival
- Food company grant has been established in Maine to train new dairy farmers.
- Mainers celebrate Social Media Day (#SMDayME)
- Local business filling order for big client
- 1st Statewide Virtual Public School Hosts In-Person Info Session in Freeport for Interested Families