Trader Joe's peanut butter recall | News
(NEWS CENTER) -- Federal health officials are warning consumers not to eat Trader Joe's Valencia Creamy Salted Peanut Butter.
The product has been linked to salmonella infections that have sickened 29 people in 18 states. Trader Joe's has pulled the product from store shelves and posted an advisory on the company's webpage.
The peanut butter has a stock keeping unit 97111 and should be returned to any Trader Joe's store for a full refund.
Upcoming Events near Portland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- This is Home promo featuring the Yarmouth Clam Festival
- Food company grant has been established in Maine to train new dairy farmers.
- Mainers celebrate Social Media Day (#SMDayME)
- Local business filling order for big client
- 1st Statewide Virtual Public School Hosts In-Person Info Session in Freeport for Interested Families
- Financial gift to help Maine farmers flourish
- Environmentalists celebrate Clear Skies Ordinance
- South Portland passes ordinance to block tar sands
- South Portland to make final tar sands vote
- Volunteers collect more than enough signatures needed to get legalized marijuana on the South Portland ballot in November.