Author Jason C. Anthony on "Hoosh" | News
AUTHOR JASON ANTHONY ON "HOOSH"
Jason Anthony is a veteran of eight seasons in the U.S. Antarctic Program. He has just published "Hoosh," which offers a rare workaday look at the importance of food in Antarctic history and culture.
Anthony worked in the United States Antarctic Program for eight austral summers as a Waste Management Specialist, Fuels Operator, Cargo Handler, and Skiway Groomer.
Anthony has two book signings coming up:
Sunday, December 9, 4 p.m.: Reading, Gulf of Maine Books, Brunswick
Tuesday, January 22, 7-8:30 p.m.: Reading/slideshow, Camden Public Library
For more information on Jason Anthony click here: JASON ANTHONY
To read Jeff Inglis' review on "Hoosh" in the Portland Phoenix click here: PORTLAND PHOENIX
Upcoming Events near Portland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- This is Home promo featuring the Yarmouth Clam Festival
- Food company grant has been established in Maine to train new dairy farmers.
- Mainers celebrate Social Media Day (#SMDayME)
- Local business filling order for big client
- 1st Statewide Virtual Public School Hosts In-Person Info Session in Freeport for Interested Families