25 Years of Architalx at Portland Museum of Art | News
ARCHITALX AT PORTLAND MUSEUM OF ART
Voices of Design: 25 Years of Architalx is an interactive exhibition that gives the visitor the chance to engage and manipulate our unique archive of voice, text and images from the lectures presented by many of the leading architects and designers of the last quarter century. Architalx will run at the Portland Museum of Art from February 2nd through May 19th.
For more information on Architalx click here: ARCHITALX
For more information on the Portland Museum of Art click here: PORTLAND MUSEUM OF ART
Upcoming Events near Portland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Waste managers are seeking ways to capitalize on organic waste and keep it out of landfills.
- Freeport Flag Lady recovering from surgery
- Comedian Bob Marley to perform at Falmouth High School
- Crabs & climate change pose threat to Maine shellfish
- Habitat For Humanity chapter celebrates largest project to date