25 Years of Architalx at Portland Museum of Art | News
ARCHITALX AT PORTLAND MUSEUM OF ART
Voices of Design: 25 Years of Architalx is an interactive exhibition that gives the visitor the chance to engage and manipulate our unique archive of voice, text and images from the lectures presented by many of the leading architects and designers of the last quarter century. Architalx will run at the Portland Museum of Art from February 2nd through May 19th.
For more information on Architalx click here: ARCHITALX
For more information on the Portland Museum of Art click here: PORTLAND MUSEUM OF ART
Upcoming Events near Portland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- This is Home promo featuring the Yarmouth Clam Festival
- Food company grant has been established in Maine to train new dairy farmers.
- Mainers celebrate Social Media Day (#SMDayME)
- Local business filling order for big client
- 1st Statewide Virtual Public School Hosts In-Person Info Session in Freeport for Interested Families