Nice night for a white wedding | News
PORTLAND, Maine (NEWS CENTER) -- Wedding Day can be nerve-wracking for any couple. Tying the knot during a blizzard... and you've got yourself a white wedding.
Jennifer and Mathew Pitts wed at the RiRa Irish Pub in Portland on Friday night.
The couple met 5 years ago to the day, and are looking forward to enjoying their home together in Limerick.
Upcoming Events near Portland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- This is Home promo featuring the Yarmouth Clam Festival
- Food company grant has been established in Maine to train new dairy farmers.
- Mainers celebrate Social Media Day (#SMDayME)
- Local business filling order for big client
- 1st Statewide Virtual Public School Hosts In-Person Info Session in Freeport for Interested Families
- South Portland passes ordinance to block tar sands
- South Portland to make final tar sands vote
- Volunteers collect more than enough signatures needed to get legalized marijuana on the South Portland ballot in November.
- Crews break gas main in South Portland
- Police looking for car involved in attempted burglary