Valentine bandit spreads love in Portland | News
PORTLAND, Maine (NEWS CENTER) - The Valentine Bandit has been "heart-attacking" storefronts in downtown Portland for nearly four decades. The Bandit, or Phantom, has never revealed "its" identity. NEWS CENTER's Kait Walsh patrolled the streets of Portland early Valentine's Day morning and caught up with the Bandit to see the path "it" takes around the city, while keeping the anonymity, and thus the tradition, preserved.
Upcoming Events near Portland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Waste managers are seeking ways to capitalize on organic waste and keep it out of landfills.
- Freeport Flag Lady recovering from surgery
- Comedian Bob Marley to perform at Falmouth High School
- Crabs & climate change pose threat to Maine shellfish
- Habitat For Humanity chapter celebrates largest project to date