Sewer line collapses in Portland | News
PORTLAND, Maine (NEWS CENTER) - The city of Portland has advised drivers that a sewer line collapsed in High Street between Spring Street and Congress Street.
Officials say the left lane of High Street is closed to traffic until the repairs are complete. They advise commuters to seek alternate routes.
Upcoming Events near Portland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Waste managers are seeking ways to capitalize on organic waste and keep it out of landfills.
- Freeport Flag Lady recovering from surgery
- Comedian Bob Marley to perform at Falmouth High School
- Crabs & climate change pose threat to Maine shellfish
- Habitat For Humanity chapter celebrates largest project to date